Supervisor – Aztec West, Bristol
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Supervisor to lead the team at Aztec West, Bristol’s Premier Business Park.
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate a proven record of delivering high end grounds maintenance, liaising with clients, and both pricing and managing the implementation of additional works.
Ensuring that Aztec West is maintained to the highest possible standards in accordance with good horticulture practice for the enjoyment, recreation and safety of everyone on site.
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- Salary - £21k – 23k (depending on experience)
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme
Skills and experiences:
- Passionate about the environment with a keen eye for detail.
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent)
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 preferable, but not required
- 5 years’ experience leading a large Grounds Maintenance Team
- Full clean driving license. Trailer entitlement an advantage
Applications without a CV will not be considered