Seasonal Grounds Maintenance Operative – Milton Keynes
We are looking to appoint a Seasonal Grounds Maintenance Operative to work with our Teams operating around Milton Keynes. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to develop a career within the Landscaping sector.
The ideal candidate will take pride in their work, striving to produce the best quality grounds for the estate.
To undertake the full range of grounds maintenance duties as instructed by your line manager as follows: Horticultural operations including formative pruning for a range of plants, annual seasonal bedding operations, pest & disease control, general grass cutting, watering of trees, shrubs and bedding plants, Hedge cutting, irrigation, strimming, edge reformation Litter picking operations. Weed control.
In return we offer:
- Seasonal Contract
- Salary – £8.50/hour
- Regular training
Skills and experiences:
- Previous gardening experience is essential
- Previous experience of bedding out, pruning and lawn edging
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent)
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 preferable, but not required
- Valid Driving Licence preferably with legal and practical ability to use a trailer
Applications without a CV will not be considered