Seasonal Gardener - Cambridge
We have an amazing opportunity for a Seasonal Gardener to work with our Teams operating around Cambridge. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to develop a career within the Landscaping sector.
The ideal candidate will take pride in their work, striving to produce the best quality grounds for the estate.
You will be working ‘hands-on’ with a team of gardeners to provide a top class horticultural environment for their client. You must be able to demonstrate an interest in horticultural together with some horticultural skills and experience – ideally from within a similar environment.
In return we offer:
- Seasonal Contract
- Salary – in line with National Minimum Wage
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
Skills and experiences:
- Passionate about the environment with a keen eye for detail.
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent)
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 preferable, but not required
- 2 years’ Experience in Landscaping / Grounds Maintenance
Applications without a CV will not be considered