Gardener Level 2 – Bicester Village
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Gardener Level 2 to help maintaining the grounds of the prestigious Bicester Village, one of the 11 Villages within The Bicester Village Shopping Collection in Europe and China, created and operated by Value Retail.
The ideal candidate will take pride in their work, striving to produce the best quality grounds for the estate.
To work as part of a team to ensure that the site is maintained to the highest possible standards in accordance with the contract and good horticulture practice for the enjoyment, recreation and safety of site employees and visitors. Deputise for the Foreman/Supervisor/Head Groundsman in his/her absence or as directed by them. To have a fundamental understanding of the contractual terms of each of your clients and guide the team in accordance with this.
Skills and experiences:
- Passionate about the environment with a keen eye for detail.
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent)
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 preferable, but not required
- 2 years’ Experience in Landscaping / Grounds Maintenance
- Valid driving licence preferably with legal and practical ability to use a trailer
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- Salary – £8.50 – 9.50/hour
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme
Applications without a CV will not be considered